Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thanks for reading Daddy, to answer your question I think I plan on doing a little bit of both SCUBA and snorkeling, since I'm sure both will be awesome! And I brought my certificate with me so I'll probably only have to do a little refresher course... I can't wait :) Aaron the poo canoe is this crappy (haha) little plastic boat that someone has to take out into the elephant lake and pick up the poo out of the water... the scooper thing broke, so I had to use my bare hands - it was aweseome!

Yesterday was my day off and I went around helping a bunch of the wildlife people, since I wanted to see what it's like to hang out with the gibbons and other little creatures. Julia gave me some food to give to this little monkey who is missing both of his legs and one arm, and didn't seem to think it was neccesary to warn me about how aggressive he is... he took the first little bit of food and was really cute, and then when I reached out with the second bit he grabbed my hand and started screaming at me with all his teeth out hahah I obviously shreiked and ran away, and I'm pretty sure Julia got a picture of it with my camera, so I'm anxious to see that one :) The rest of the day I finished Twilight and got about halfway through the sixth Harry Potter, so that was great too!

Today I was with June again, peeling all of her food and being showered with fruit from her trunk afterwards... I'm convinced she is feeling better since she's so fricken sassy, so I guess that's a good thing haha. On the walk to the village today this lady picked us up on her motorbike and gave us a ride, it was so much fun! I can't wait to rent a bike when we get to Koh Tao to ride all over the island, it should be awesome. I'll write again either in Hua Hin on Saturday or Sunday when we're in our little bungalow on the island :)

2 comments:

  1. im glad to hear you have harry potter with you :] the pictures were amazing in your last post you look gorgeous as usual! are you going to Koh Tao by yourself or with people?
    its good around here my kids were being a little difficult today but I had my new phone to play with so it was cool :] I miss you and look forward to hearing more when you get to your new destination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can honestly say I have never met anyone as excited about elephant poop as you are, and I don't think I ever will lol I'm glad to hear you are having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete