Saturday, July 17, 2010

Leanne and Michele thank you so much for telling me what you're up to, I love hearing what's going on back in the US! I can't wait to get back and hear more about what's been going on... and to SEE you Michele sheesh it's been way too long!

We are finally on Koh Tao, and it is incredible! The last few days at the center were fun and full of more hard work, and then last night we took a taxi to Hua Hin, caught the night bus there at 11 and arrived at the ferry around 6am... needless to say we are pooped! It also didn't help that the guy sitting behind me on the bus was this disgusting drunk man from Norway who was making out with his wife for about an hour and kept rubbing my head thinking it was the seat... so awkward. Then we got the ferry here and talked to a guy from one of the dive resorts and ended up going to that one! It's really nice, and we're getting a sweet deal with a free hotel room for four nights since we're doing diving. Awesome that I already got certified with my dad because I only have to pay about 40 dollars for the whole four days... should be fun :) I'll write more once we start doing stuff, this place is paradise so I think I'm going to go read slash sleep on the beach and maybe do some snorkeling later!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Beautiful,
    I miss you very much, but it is sounding like a great adventure! I am very impressed with your bare handed poop technique - must have been all the spider juicing I had you do as a kid. That is a sweet deal getting a free room and paying only $40 to SCUBA - if you can do it in Monterey with one foot visibility and me knocking off your mask, you will do great there. Keep writing, it is fun to read. Connies says HI! and I love you very much,
    Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds awesome! You are going to see so many cute little fishies! I can't wait until you're back home and I can hear all the details of your trip. Have an amazing rest of your trip!!
    LOVE YOU
    -Steeny

    ReplyDelete