Thursday, July 15, 2010

My friend Shawnie just put up some pictures on facebook, and I'm not sure if y'all can see them so I'm going to upload them on here! Here's one of me on the first day when I was washing one of the elephants in the poop lake, I think this was before she gave me a huge shower with her trunk :)













This was from the pirates and ninjas party... Rosie was drawing beautiful pirate pictures on mine and Abigail's cheeks due to our lack of costume haha... hopefully these pictures tide some of you over until people upload more or until I get back and get mine developed!

2 comments:

  1. oh my god your actually sitting on an elephant! haha looks like so much fun
    miss you, I can wait to see you and more photos!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin -
    These photos are super legit and i can't wait to see more. I checked the blog today and realized I had missed many posts so I feel much more refreshed now :] Work has been insane this week, the students are pushing boundaries and we have had quite the adventure pulling them back in (difficult when they have water balloons and i have nothing). Anyways, I look forward to hearing about scuba and all the other exciting stuff you'll do
    love you.

    ReplyDelete