Saturday, July 24, 2010

Not a ton to write about today... we did our last dive yesterday and the water was pretty murky but it was fun to be diving all together with my buddies here since they finished their course! After diving we got our tickets for the ferry to Koh Samui and went to do a little shopping. Claire got her lip pierced, and I got a little tattoo added on to the outline on my back! Again, pictures coming in the future, I'm sorry my camera situation sucks so much here :(

Last night we went out again with our little crew and it was really fun, but I'm so sad to have left all those awesome people and I'm really stoked for another excuse to travel the world some more! Today we checked out of the hotel and caught the ferry over here, which was a bumpy ride to say the least... I felt like we were going to capsize the whole time and poor Julia spent some serious time throwing up in the back haha :/ Anyway, now we're here and we're pretty much just taking it easy until our flight to Bangkok, so I probably won't write again until my return to California! Wahoo, can't wait to see everyone :)

1 comment:

  1. I have loved following your adventure - and I'm thrilled that you're seeing the world! Hope to see you sometime soon... xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete