Friday, June 26, 2015

Stitch Fix #2

Okay, that was fast I know!! A bunch of my coworkers found the idea of Stitch Fix really fun, so I already got my first $25 for a referral :)  I figured, what's the harm in trying it again if I can do the whole thing for "free" ??  Well I think the harm is that this is way too fun and way too expensive... so hopefully this will be my last one for the foreseeable future!

I was pretty happy with my stylist last time with the exception of the skirt, so I didn't change anything except for adding a comment that I would be going to Hawaii shortly after receiving this Fix, so fun summery things are at the top of my list.  So here we go again!

Jill Michael Brookside Coin Necklace $38
This is cute but just a little too plain and also too shiny to be super chic.  And too expensive for something I feel just "meh" about.

Le Sample Kahlo Embroidered Racerback Tank $38
Dear John Lillie Cuffed Short $58
Right out of the box I really liked both of these items, but I thought that the shorts might be a little too big and sadly I was right.  I think they would be perfect if they were just one size smaller but now that I know I want shorts like this I can probably find them for cheaper online somewhere else... sorry Stitch Fix but a girl's gotta save!!  The top is cute, and I tried it on with another pair of pants since I won't be keeping the shorts.  I like it!  The mix of the stripes and the stitching detail is fun, and something I don't really have in the rest of my wardrobe.  Still deciding if I want to keep it or not.

Skies are Blue Sunbury Crochet Detail Top $44
I love this one!!  I was a big fan of the little white ball things right when I saw them, and when I put it on they make me look a little bit tan which is always good!  My stylist has this whole thing about adding prints into my closet pretty dialed :)  This one is a definite keep.

Collective Concepts Marci Dress $78
Okay first of all, look at that price tag!  Youch!!  This dress kills me because I love the color and the print, plus the length is nice for work and general life activities where I don't want my bum on display.  The only thing I don't really like about it is the v-neck (I'm more of a scoop neck kinda gal) and the fact that I know I could get something with a similar feel at Target for half the price...  Check out the cute straps and everything too!  Sadly I don't think I can talk myself into this one... it's gotta go back... wah.  Sad.

So there's my fix!  It was, once again, super fun and also caused lots of inner turmoil about money and decision making... always exciting :)  Let me know what you think of everything, and use my referral link below if you want to try out the service!  Except maybe not because then I'll be tempted to do this again... ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment