Sunday, April 6, 2014

Garden Party

It's spring time!!!! Not that we really have seasons here, but it's been getting nice and hot during the day.  And I am overly excited about my balcony garden :)  We went to Home Depot and splurged on a couple of nice pots, because I can hardly stand to look at these plastic ones any longer.  I got a cute little cherry tomato plant, a jalepeno plant, and some flowers!  Oh and the growth of my succulent collection continues.  Bryan even got a little redwood sapling from some promotion at REI... not sure how long it will last in that pot, but maybe it will help our house hunting karma and find us a place with a yard... fingers crossed!

1 comment:

  1. Looking lovely --- the trick is to add one or two at a time, and pretty soon, you'll need a machete to get to the front door! xo

    ReplyDelete